Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year; A New Goal

I'm not much of a fan of New Year Reslolutions, but I suppose I've made one despite my best efforts to avoid them. For the past 5 years, I've been vowing to be a better record keeper. I want to remember so much of the day-to-day happenings, but I just don't take the pictures I should or jot down the reminders that would preserve the memories.  I recently stumbled upon a website that hosts a picture a day for particpants:  Project 365.org.  I'm a realist; 365 isn't likely to happen, but perhaps I'll shoot for one picture for everyday of January.  A meager goal, but it's a start.
 2011 is certain to be a big year in the Marion Household.  For Anna Kate, 2011 brings birthday #5, the first day of Kindergarten, the loss of top front teeth (the bottom ones are long gone), and many more milestones. For BenIII, the year will bring a second birthday, lots of talking (we hope) and all the fun that comes with toddlerhood. For BenII and me, there are trips to take and a 10 year anniversary to celebrate at year end.
   So, here it is. My effort to preserve 2011. May it be a good one!

No comments: