Monday, October 3, 2011

Singing Girl

Recently, AK has been giving our nightly family prayers a little touch of dramatic flair.  She sings, she dances her feet and arms, and we do our best not to giggle.  After several nights of hearing her sing-pray about everything from popsicles and butterflies to her brother and her favorite Pancake bear, I decided to try to surreptitiously record her in action.

I managed to successfully capture her prayer without her noticing, but she was a little brief that night. I don't think she mentions her favorite dress or art class or a single friend in this one, but I think you'll get the idea.  Enjoy. 

3 comments:

Chrystal said...

How precious!! I love that girl! :)

Jean said...

Love it! Love It!!! Next a dance!

Donna said...

HILARIOUS!! Aren't you glad you recorded that:)